Strawberry Social 2018Read More
Douglas Justice - Cherry Trees and Blooms
Wednesday March 4th, 2020 - 7.00 p.m.Read More
Renewing your membership promptly ensures immediate continuation of club membership benefits including:
• Monthly newsletters featuring club activities and valuable gardening information
• Ten meetings (not January and August) offering a wonderful array of local and international speakers on a variety of horticultural subjects, as well as socializing time and some special social events
• Gardening bulletin board, gardening magazines and plant sales at the meetings
• Garden tours
• Discounts at several stores, including Maple Leaf Garden Centre (West Van & North Van), Gardenworks (North Van), West Van Florist (Garden Centre only), Phoenix Perennials (Richmond), Clearview Nursery (Langley), Bricks ‘N’ Blocks (North Van)
Please complete the form and bring to the meeting or mail to Sue Menning, 206 – 3288 Capilano Cres., North Vancouver, B.C. V7R 4H7 along with a cheque made payable to West Vancouver Garden Club.
Your new card(s) will then be available at the September meeting. Annual renewal $25/person; $35/family
Postal Address: __________________________________________
Email Address: __________________________________________
Volunteer Opportunities The West Vancouver Garden Club is run entirely by volunteers who are essential for keeping the club vibrant and operating efficiently. Please do volunteer: many hands make light work. Everyone’s effort is appreciated. Please indicate below how you can best serve the club. Would you like to: (Please check at least one.)
1. Be on the executive.
2. Assist an executive position.
3. Write some articles for the bulletin.
4. Assist with membership. 5. Assist with special events.
5. Set up/put away electronic equipment.
6. Set up/put away tables/chairs at meetings.
7. Prepare and clean up refreshments.
8. Decorate for monthly meetings.
9. Decorate for special events.
10. Bake refreshments.
11. Assist with the plant table.
12. Assist with the plant sale.
13. Open your garden for a garden tour.
Suggestions for speaker topics: